Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello again,

I have been trying to organize my craft space to be a bit more organized and to get ready for Fall and Winter items to be made. See what I need to order and such for the coming seasons. It is amazing the amount of stuff that accumulates in a small space, well it has gone and it was a real cleansing for me!

I was reading mail one day last week when I came across an email from Sarah Sewell, "The Joyful Entrepreneur", I have always enjoyed reading her blog. She was offering a free Etsy Bootcamp Guide to Success to download for FREE! So, I did, wonderful information, great tips and suggestions. I started working on some of those tips and sprucing up my shop a bit and changing some things around, I hope it helps.

So, if you have an Etsy Shop you would find this information very useful.

http://www.thejoyfulentrepreneur.co/

Go check her out!

Till Next week (hopefully)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment