Monday, October 6, 2014




Good Evening Everyone! First of all, I never introduced myself properly, My name is April and I am a wife, mother of two grown children and have one beautiful 5 year old granddaughter. I have worked full time at a local Elementary School for the past 20 years in the Media Center (Library), and still enjoy it. 

I have sewn and crafted on and off most of my life. After my Granddaughter was born, I dusted off the old sewing machine and started to make a few things for her. 

When she was two her mother entered her into a pageant, well, that is when the sewing machine really got a workout! I started making outfits for her pageants (and still do!) and then for other little girls.

Someone asked if I made make up capes (have you ever tried to clean hair spray off of rhinestones? Not a fun job) so I found a pattern and made quite a few of those and still do. 

Then the headbands came into play and they are really quite fun to make and be creative with. I opened my Etsy Shop in January and have really enjoyed it. I have made nice friends who are willing to help along the way and give advice kindly.

So with all this being said, I hope you enjoy my new Treasury List and will come by for a visit at

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CLBBoutique




No comments:

Post a Comment